Tuesday , 19 October 2021 – ONLINE
Start: 17.30 hrs London time /13.30 hrs Rio de Janeiro time
This event is held in association with Queiroz Cavalcanti Advocacia (Brazil) and KINCAID Mendes Vianna Advogados (Brazil).
Issues for discussion include:
- Recent oil pollution cases of significant impact
- What are the legal and practical remedies for fighting oil pollution available in the UK and Brazilian jurisdictions?
- Which Conventions are or are not in effect in either jurisdiction?
- Why have certain Conventions not been ratified? What are some pros and cons of adhering to such Conventions?
- Lessons to be learned and what needs to be changed for the future?
- Did the remedies work well?
Lucas Leite Marques, Partner – Kincaid | Mendes Vianna Advogados
Ingrid Zanella Andrade Campos – current vice-president of the
Bar Association in the State of Pernambuco (Northeast of Brazil) and
Associated with the state and federal Bar Maritime Commissions.
Partner – Queiroz Cavalcanti Advocacia
Celso De Azevedo, Barrister – 36 Stone
Renata Benning, Claims Executive – GARD (UK) Ltd.
This event will be hosted virtually on Zoom.
For further details or to register, please contact: [email protected]
Accredited for 1 CPD point
|Copyright © 2021 LSLC – Young Maritime Professionals, All rights reserved.|
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.
Our mailing address is:
London Shipping Law Centre
10 Fleet Street
London, EC4Y 1AU
Tel: 020 7936 3417
E-mail – [email protected]
Chairman’s E-mail – [email protected]
Add us to your address book
Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.